Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bridal shower weekend!

So last weekend I flew out to California for my amazing bridal shower. Amazing because my bridesmaids went above and beyond what I ever would have expected. My sister and Crystal spent like 9 hours one Sunday putting together party favors, decorations, and thinking of games to play. Emilee was in charge of food ...as well as my honorary bridesmaid Lindsey :) who was chef for the day, and AMAZING at it (like making her own fig jam and rosemary garlic ciabatta bread the night before). I

don't remember what it is she's cutting in this picture, but it's not paper, like I thought it was. Emilee made her deviled eggs, which I don't want to talk about because then I'll start craving them.

Lindsey being amazing!


so much food!
After the shower Emilee, Shana, Crystal, Lindsey, and I drove up to Santa Barbara for the second half of bridal weekend. Apparently the premade tiara and veil wasn't good enough for Emilee and Lindsey so they sewed this one together for me to wear :) And Emilee made buttons for us all to wear :) customized for each of us.

I had to open underwear and such things in the restaurant, with everyone looking at my lobster telephone! But it was fun anyway :)

And then we got to sleep in my old apartment, I miss that blue couch, best couch ever! But then we had to leave early in the morning to meet with the hair/makeup people.....but that's a story for a different post.

No comments:

share this