Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Rehearsal

If only you could practice all your important days....

I loved our rehearsal dinner, Zach did such a good job picking out a restaurant and it was perfect...the music even matched my wedding theme (I'm certain that I'm the only one that noticed that...but I'm happy about it).

I was most excited about the rehearsal because then I got I to give out the wedding party/parents gifts. I've been excited about that part for months, mostly because my bridal party was amazing and I don't like to wait to thank people :) ... and because tiffany boxes are fun, and so are tiffany keys!















But by far the best part of the night was Zach's toast, which took me by surprise and almost made me cry. It would have made me cry but I was smiling so hard that it would have been impossible.







And I even got to go swing dancing after, even though the rec center was under construction...lame. But I still had so much fun because I've missed SB swing dancing a lot...and now Zach's a good dancer! so that made it even better.



No comments:

share this