Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding prep

I'm glad I went out to Carp a week before the wedding, I thought we would have time to relax, go to the beach, and get a few last minute wedding things done. Didn't really turn out that way, I think we ran errands all day every day. And we crafted well into the night, my fingers were sore from tying ribbons and the whole punch bruised my hand. Luckily Emilee was around to help fold programs and to force my mom to make seating chart decisions :) and to sold my own seating dilema!








The thing I was most worried about, getting the marriage licence, turned out to be the easiest thing in the world. I think we were at the courthouse for like 15 minutes and we were done. And the courthouse is beautiful so I'm kind of sad we didn't have to be there longer. 




No comments:

share this