Monday, August 25, 2008

a few of my favorite things

I discovered at 11pm last night, that I can hear everything my downstairs neighbors say through the vent above my stove, and I wonder if they can hear me, "helooooooooooo" no response, but apparently they can't decide whether the leftovers in the fridge are ok to eat. They probably wouldn't like my answer, since I'm a leftover hypochondriac.


Everyday at work a Regis van pulls up outside, nothing special about that, until I noticed what was written on the side of it, "Father Woody's Wheels", reminds me of the Beebesmobile, but obviously not as cool.


I found a church here finally. I like it a lot. It kind of makes me feel old though, there are a lot of young people, and all the girls look like stereotype westmont girls, so it also makes me feel ugly, but I'll get over it.


Zach and I had lunch with my neighbors, they were nice and not scary. Kate and Brian, married a year ago, he's studying to be a youth pastor and she's in beauty school.


I saw Mamma Mia this weekend, with three other girls....it was not good, I'm glad I wasn't expecting it to be. I love musicals, but this was just bad, and why put pierce brosnan in a musical when he can't carry a tune? It gave me dumb chills. Although Emilee, I can see why Pam liked it, it seems to be all about old women being dancing queens.


But after we saw the movie we went to bar Louie's and I had the best grilled cheese sandwich ever. And saw this:
it's a lobster claw game, insert a coin try to grab a lobster, if you win then they cook it for you, it was the weirdest saddest best thing I've ever seen.

No comments:

share this